RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

woa 1 seller dumping 2million, page-13

1. 594 Posts.
    fine thanx,

my speculations

the facts that Gary Steinepress of Ascent Capital sit as a director in RMG which has been recapitalised not too long ago, this alone is a very postive sign of things to come with RMG,

moreover RMG is teaming up with Holloman Corp Director and aquiring U and minerals expl company, simple conclusion- Ascent has the know how in the local financial market, and Holloman has the knowledge out in the field.

that combination alone should set a pretty strong base for the company if everything work out well, and i think Gary will handle this carefully, as this has got to do with Ascent future reputation as well, i mean if RMG sank to the bottom before the fight begins, Ascent will lose it's credibility at an instant

Paschal sets a fine guidance in terms of charting in the recent months and Derkfoote made an impressive research on Holloman connections, why don't you read their post as well....

hope this helps, as for the trade today, no holders will be happy to see it...but it could spell opportunity as well, you decide......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.