WOA 5.56% 1.7¢ wide open agriculture ltd

Right so where do we begin. It does appear to have been rejected...

1. 380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 323
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3248/3248680-ab5d190d7d8b3738231ebafb3ee5409e.jpg
    Right so where do we begin. It does appear to have been rejected from the 200 day MA. We've re-entered the downtrend. Unfortunately the SP hasnt been able to escape it just yet. As @adesso mentioned, the volumes traded these past 2 day have been quite low, so I personally wouldn't be panicking about the 'paper' value of the position as it's not been validated by that many transactions. But I guess you need to be able to cope with such volatility if you want to invest in low MC companies.

If you cast your attention to the left of the chart at around the May 2020 mark we can see an uptrend commenced, outlined by the green box. But what about the entire August 2020- January 2021 period? You may be asking, obviously it sits outside of the uptrend. Well yes, it was a period where the 'hype' around the stock drove a buying frenzy forcing it to an irrational valuation- these in my experience often buck TA trends ( which are set out to map buying and selling psychology).

You can see yourself the way price has interacted with the uptrend. If you ask what the next stage is for the price, well, I might say perhaps .75? The bottom of the uptrend. Or as an extreme case, price could return to 40c. But I highly doubt the price travelling back to the valuation from 12mths ago... so much has happened fundementally.

My conclusion is what I always reccomend though. TA is TA and nothing more. What drives price at the end of the day is fundementals and the way investors react to that information. Do I think there is anything to be worried about? No. The company is kicking ass. This being said, I am long term on WOA- it has so much ahead of it, I don't day/ swing trade on low float equities. So if you are in the same boat as me, and willing to sit on your hands / top up when the SP dips- then you will do just fine with WOA imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $3.799M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $12.78K 752.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 577930 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 209861 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WOA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.