WOA 0.00% 1.2¢ wide open agriculture ltd

@RoyE I would tend to disagree...The message is clear ALL forms...

1. 479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    @RoyE

I would tend to disagree...

The message is clear ALL forms of Regenerative Agriculture are good!

Not just for the Earth by locking in carbon in soil but for people getting more nutritious food thanks to beneficial microbes and bacterias that let plants utilise available minerals much better than monoculture cropping with loads of spraying and over fertilising.

I love the one stop shop of DCF and being able to buy ALL RegenAg stuff and don't care that they sell Grass fed beef and Lupin burgers as it is all yummy food!

Have I mentioned how good the Dorper Lamb chops are!

OatUp on my cereal this morning delish!

And it's not like WOA are out catching fish, milking cows and growing seasonal produce...they are a group put together to facilitate sales for a number of forward looking farmers etc.

Sure they have some land holdings that no doubt will be put to good use and good profits growing oats and lupins to feed into the processing plants that they are going to build but I don't expect them to diversify from food into construction and build them themselves.

ps full disclosure we are having a Beef and Rosemary pie with salad for dinner.

All RegenAg and sure, they probably aren't getting a massive amount of money being the middleman for that lot but the potential they have laid out for OatUp and LupinGoo is where the real profits are going to come in....IMO!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.