WOA 6.38% 8.8¢ wide open agriculture ltd

I think smaller supermarkets are a good strategy for WOA. Some...

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    I think smaller supermarkets are a good strategy for WOA. Some IGAs in my area are becoming very popular because they have better products than the big 2 supermarket chains. There may be half an isle of food marketed as environmental/ health conscious but much of it is just that - marketing. Still full of sugar, salt, chemicals. Wrapped in loads of unneccessary packaging. No concern about food miles or renewable energy inputs. A lifecycle analysis of the environmental impacts would show a lot of deficiencies.

It's enough for some people but there is growing numbers of conscious consumers who see straight through it and are looking for food products that more genuinely support environment and health. So far it looks like WOA is doing that, will actually do the maths to be able to claim carbon neutrality in products.

Regenerative, low carbon products in small supermarkets in areas with higher concentrations of conscious consumers looks good to me. Having this approach, direct sales to restaurants, and the online strategy is good. One or two of these strategies may prove most effective and efficient but at least the company will know and can take it from there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.006(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $15.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.1¢ 8.6¢ $14.55K 166.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 10006 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.9¢
  Change
-0.006 ( 3.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.8¢ 48470
Last updated 15.44pm 01/05/2024 ?
WOA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.