PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

I am not entirely sure who said that “in the short term the...

1. 7,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2661
    I am not entirely sure who said that “in the short term the market is a voting machine , but in the long term it is a weighing machine”? Was it Benjamin Graham? Not sure. Has anyone read his book? Yee Gods- it is incredibly boring.

However, folks, let me assure you, this deal with Albemarle is very significant. Did anyone notice who the Advisers were to MIN? I did!

This will have an impact and the shorters will be re-assessing.

I just hope we can post some decent revenue numbers this quarter and make some very upbeat commentary about the foreseeable future.

There is a great deal of Institutional money sitting on the sidelines. At some point, some of that will be aggressively buying this stock. I can feel it in my bones. We had a taste of that in July when we drove to $1.12 on pretty serious volume. It’s going to happen again and it’s going to happen with more conviction.

The numbers are too good. The resource is too good. The team is too good. The geography is too good. The customers are too good and the opportunities to expand are too good.

Have a great XMAS everyone ( other than those miserable Shorters).

See you in 2019!

I get a lot of laughs out of this HC. It’s highly entertaining.

Crappy year in many ways, but as a business this PLS enterprise has achieved a hell of a lot! Awesome really.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.