Woeful state of medical research in Australia, page-2

1. 11,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    "So having been professionally killing 10% of pre-term babies through medical malpractice for decades, if not over a century, "

I dont think quoting a 1958 text book is a true reflection of modern practice.

My first child was born 10 years ago and we inquired about getting the cord blood collected and stored.

The doctor didnt advise us against it, but simply pointed out that, to collect the cord blood in sufficient quantity the cord had to be clamped and cut quickly. He said ideally this blood should go to the baby.

He would only recommend we consider doing it if there were known genetic issues in the family.

Needless to say, we took the medical professionals advice and let the blood flow. I know it did. I was there.

Seems like this study is just a confirmation of what the professionals seemed to already know.
    This is a great example of how modern medial science advances. Evidence based studies that improve outcomes.
    New standards constantly evolving.

Some people just cant let a chance go buy to take a slag at modern medicine to advance an agenda.

Dissapointing

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.