STZ 0.00% 2.0¢ strzelecki metals limited

I am starting to have doubts about this guy Matthew Wood. Seems...

1. 1,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I am starting to have doubts about this guy Matthew Wood. Seems to have his fingers in a few pies (VOR,HAR, CRJ). None of them has been doing very well. Also seems to be generating a lot of business for his finance company Garrison Capital. Looks like he runs Wolf Petroleum which is backdoor listing in STZ. The ann. says he will abstain from voting but does anyone doubt that he is the wheeler dealer that set this up and wouldnt have brought the matter this far without lining up all his ducks in a row?

Wolf Petroleum will get 2.06 billion STZ shares with current STZ holdings representing 16.3% of the total. Assuming current share price, the new company will have a market cap of $50 million. No mention has been made of any cash with Wolf which leaves whatever is left of $4 million STZ had end april 2012. Which means $46 million is the value of the exploration permits awarded to Wolf. Now, I could be wrong but even 72,000 square km is not worth $46 million without evidence of some oil. So let us see what the market thinks is the value of these exploration permits and almost no other assets. I suspect Wood is simply parleying some political influence into exploration permits into a few millions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.