GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

wolfcamp to rival the bakken !, page-19

1. 8,727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 557

To date 1/2 yrly says SRH #5H well is nominated as the 1st Hori for GGP. As yet it has not been permitted or any hint where it is to go. So far 8 wells are nominated as verts,so maybe the remaining 2 are horis of which 5H can be resumed as being one of them.

Still its possible any of these wells could be reentered and turned into a hori. 110 wells is an awefull lot of drilling and especially if they have to be reworked at a later stage. SG quotes that the project is up to 2 or 3 times bigger than initally thought.

So far the only reference is to the Reagan County wells, so are these 110 wells only in Reagan not Irion. No mention so far of any activity for Irion leases.

Without looking it up I posted a snip that GGP listed of activies and well work to be done pre drilling our 1st well. From memory I think there was a count of 69 wells that needed workovers or something to effect like that. Maybe these are the ones in Irion County.

Anyone know more of this.???

Honestly with such a massive drilling program ahead I would not be surprised if somewhere in SGs mind to get his own rig/s for economic reasons or a partnership with Haliburton in lower drilling costs and then more profitability can be achieved.

Just silly thinking on possibilities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.