SRI 0.00% 1.7¢ sipa resources limited

Wolfe Basin, page-54

1. 515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    I’ve been around this stock since 2008 when I first bought in. Bought in because of SFR & Doolgunna, watched us get into Uganda, then Patterson. I remember reading yours and Groundzero’s posts over the years, quite a lot of optimism and only return we got was disappointment. (I think you might have been holding PEK also back then?) Seen both Mike and Linda bite the dust. I cut my teeth on this stock, bought to invest but ended up day trading it numerous times, and I’m still down ~8k on it. A lot of retail investors have had their pockets mined over the years, over and over again, no doubt. Not exactly a compelling investment opportunity.

Saying the above Niji, I think a lot has changed since Pip got in and there’s a bit of an excitement about it now. Time will tell if they are successful in mining anything other than investors pockets, but there’s definitely a bit more life to SIPA now. Some exciting projects in portfolio, bit of money in the bank too. But more importantly Pip seems to be a bit more decisive than his predecessors and definitely deserves a chance. 3rd time lucky? Let’s hope so!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.