WOF 0.00% 1.1¢ wolf petroleum ltd

Dear WTG, Well done and thank you for taking this as far as you...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Dear WTG,

Well done and thank you for taking this as far as you have. I get your point re legal action. I know all about that, trust me. Invariably only the lawyers gain in many cases.

I would offer an alternative. Take this story to the Aussie media and ask them to cover it as a warning to Aussie investors. A shining example of how one can invest in a junior market listed company and then watch a takeover and de-listing without even being able to sell your stock. So investment warnings should not merely be about the possibility of 'losing money on your investments' ie: buy at 50c and sell at 35c. But what about losing the whole 50c?

How can you take over a company like Wolf (partly owned by Joe Public shareholders using the ASX), and then disappear back to China in the dead of night with the whole portfolio of assets, without compensating the Joe Public shareholders?

Is this too simplistic? Investors need to be aware that this can happen. Indeed has happened here. And I would suggest that the Aussie financial media have a story here that is in the public interest to tell.

Members of the Wolfpack, by all means correct me if this doesn't make sense to you?

Desert Falcon/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.