WOF 0.00% 1.1¢ wolf petroleum ltd

I think you could put a Financial Investigative Journalist onto...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I think you could put a Financial Investigative Journalist onto this story. Provide all the facts we have. Wind them up, give them all the leads and watch them go. China as a nation has a grave image problem in the west today. This kind of tale of deception and loss among the good old Australian public (at the hands of China) plays right into the mood of the times.

But our story does appear to have genuine worth. And it's a tale of forewarning to those investors who follow every day in the markets. I have to say the ASX / ASIC response is weak. Once the media start asking the right probing questions this kind of thing tends to travel upstairs fast. Then we might actually see a more thorough investigation and perhaps even a statement to the media.

In the Court of Fairness we have an overwhelming case against the Chinese. Are there NO ASX / ASIC Rules that protect their investors against such scenarios? I find this totally bewildering. Where are the Australian Directors who were involved in all this? Living in Mongolia now? Where is everyone?

If nothing else, the Wolfpack story deserves to be told. Perhaps we write a book and then sell the film rights with Russell Crowe (Sydney journalist) the star investigative journalist on a mission to tell the story that will rock China? Blockbuster! We could just call it 'Wolfpack'.

Think "Taken" and Liam Neeson's character..."We know who you are, we know what you did, we know where you are and we're coming to pick up what is ours. Sleep well".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.