WOF 0.00% 1.1¢ wolf petroleum ltd

Wolfpack?, page-4

1. 19,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    DF.

Please see my observations below.
    Others can correct where I have my facts incorrect.

Who is 'China Sam'?
    China Sam is an oil and gas giant in China and who "came to our rescue" in a massively diluting capital raising. They strategically received enough shares to have a 51% control of the Company. It was questioned and deemed to be 'correct but unfair' (or words to that effect)

Who is Bataa?
    Bataa Tumur Ochir was the passionate and long standing MD who has more shares than you could park an oil rig on. My understanding is that he fought tirelessly against the perceived shenanigans and was one of the main drivers behind the 'form 249D', which aimed to oust the entire board.
    Someone here was told that he had mortgaged....and re-mortgaged his house to help fund the fight

Where is Matthew Wood?
    Matthew Wood was a non exec director from memory and also had a bucket of shares. He too was part of the 249D push, along with Bataa.
    My understanding is that he runs a gold Company somewhere called Steppe Gold. Other names associated with this Company were also involved with the 249D push.

What was Matthew Wood's role in this?
    As above.

Presumably Wolf Petroleum still own licenses in Mongolia? (perhaps near where Petro Matad are now drilling in great expectation at Heron, Red Deer and Dream Stream?)
    Yes, I believe that the one main (and possibly only) PSC lease, it's literally right next door to Petro Matad.

What was WOF shareholders money used for then? Simply to buy licenses and 'run' the operations in an effort to raise more money to drill the licenses they had acquired?
    Good question.

So having acquired these licenses, next door to Petro Matad, Wolf was unable to do anything with them. Presumably they will lapse, if they have not already? What other assets does Wolf have?
    Don't think we have any other acerage apart from the Mongolian leases.

* Disclaimer: As I stated, these are purely my hazy observations from memory and statements cannot be relied on as being 100% correct.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.