WOF 0.00% 1.1¢ wolf petroleum ltd

Wolfpack?, page-98

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3

G'day Wolfpack,

I'm pleased to hear of the possibility that one of the authorities may finally be investigating Wolf Petroleum.

My view is that in any of these junior markets this kind of low level behaviour does occur more than it should. Wolf are not the first I have encountered I'm afraid. These junior markets are less regulated, less onerous and far more about selling hope and ideas than dividends and product. Investors should enter such an arena with their eyes wide open. You can lose the lot on the wrong horse.

Nevertheless I'm not one to walk away and easily write things off, IF I believe the cause is unfair or illegal or just incompetent. If we all walked away from such experiences every time, then nothing would improve. Nobody would be held to account. Others would lose in future as we have. Other Directors of the future would get away with manoeuvres they should not be allowed to pull off.

I DO NOT have all the facts. But, from what I have seen and heard the Wolf Board have totally pulled the rug from under their ASX shareholders and slipped off into the night. At the very least they should have been communicating with shareholders.

This case needs to be thoroughly investigated and reported in the media, IF warranted. Future ASX investors need to be aware of such stories. ASX may need to tighten up their Corp Governance standards. I'm UK based, but I applaud anyone in the Aussie Wolfpack prepared to get this looked into. Incidentally, Petro Matad shareholders remain optimistic that 2021 could finally be their year.

All these views are entirely my own. Good luck and well done!

Remember, wolves are incredibly resilient.

Desert Falcon/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.