QOL queensland ores limited

wolfram camp numbers revisited., page-56

1. 2,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    Mine life at Wolfram expected to extend to 20 years, Banford Hill just down the road and able to use the Wolfram facilities. Mt C is very lucrative just waiting to be exploited , and only 100km from a major port, and with all utility components running virtually past their doorstep. No need for major capital expenditure to provide same. No need to build roads, No need fo fly in fly out for the work force,No need to run the mine at hugely inflated diesel prices given that one of the nations largest power stations is only 100 km away and they would be on that power grid. There is the population within the vicinity to staff the mine. High and rising prices for their commodoties. Recources for specialty items such as moly being depleted faster than they are being found, the major miner of moly i.e. China has placed an embargo on exports of moly and IS actively importing, WHY? because they are KNOW that it is a very, very valuable commodity that WILL be in short supply within the near future, that is why they ( the chinese ) are importing. QOL has an offtake agreement for the first years production with an option for three years after that. THAT IS MONEY IN THE BANK.

If QOL has to raise money for the short term to keep the operation going from strength to strength then so be it, they are not the first, nor shall they be the last. More power to them, and if thay have to go to "sophisticated" investors, and they get the money fron "sophisticated" investors then that would only vindicate that QOL is and will be a going concern.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QOL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.