CUV 2.01% $15.21 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

intiRaymi post @ PharmaInvestor.io , in response to the Huberman...

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25

intiRaymi post @ PharmaInvestor.io , in response to the Huberman peptide podcast. ………..

“Nothing new or mention of Scenesse or Clinuvel but he mentions Melanotan 1 through 5 which struck me as strange.”……….

The only thing that’s strange is that PW refuses to putin the effort required to gain Scenesse the exposure it’s in desperate need of,especially when you’ve claimed it’s going to be a “household name” and the vehicle to achieve such fameis just sitting there with mic and 4K camera staring you in the face just waiting for you to pull your finger out and start talking! ……………

Heres two slightly interesting subjects that you could start off with: ………..

Scenesse the incredibley safe and effectivedrug (proven beyond ANY doubt ) that enables people suffering from the disease EPP (who are wasting away in isolation and darkness) to start living a full life outdoors in healthy sunlight simply by stimulating within their very own natural photo protective skin pigment: skin tan! ………….

It would be extremely beneficial for the shareholders if the world (potential investors!) got to know about this drug and our little company that f all people know even exists! ………..

And maybe you could enlighten them to the fact: ……….

a super low dose of afamelanotide will give a light skin tan with moderate photo protection (cosmetic), while implant or equivalent 16mg dosage will stimulate and flood the skin with eumelanin, that gets darker and darker the more sunlight you exposure your skin to. …………

The only drug (non toxic!) with the ability to end the deadly cancer epidemic ………anyone! ……….

He aspires to world wide success but for some strange reason It seems pretty obvious that PW still doesn’t want the world to know about scenesses incredible ability’s outside of his tiny soirées …….. why?…….

It seems like such a wasted opportunity to easily (with little cost and minimal effort!) bring maximum exposure to this unknown company whose drug is still being ignored and unjustly stonewalled by many regulators. Is there a downside I’m not seeing to such exposure? ………….

There are so many health influencers (like Huberman) out there these days that have tens millions of cashed up subscribers watching and listening intently, looking for great investment opportunitys like clinuvel. …….

Shhhhhhhhhh! ……… I’ve got a great business model. Don’t ever let anyone know about scenesse………. it’ll pay me extraordinarily well for decades and maybe pay off for shareholders in the end!

Last edited by Melon felon!: 05/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.21
Change
0.300(2.01%)
Mkt cap ! $762.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.92 $15.28 $14.92 $915.0K 60.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6078 $15.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.24 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$15.20
  Change
0.300 ( 1.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
$14.98 $15.26 $14.98 9078
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.