G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Just would like to conform exactly the same what ozemania...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Just would like to conform exactly the same what ozemania posted. I am also a LTH and Currently - even after today's bounce - down by 50 percent on my CAPITAL. Go tit CAPITAL and I did not put in a couple of hundreds or thousands into MUS but considerably more and know people who have done multiples of my investment who are also hurting badly some may have sold and realised the losses, others losing on paper. I know that the information what was presented by wombat as well as several other people was properly scrutinised checked by each investors for their own satisfaction and while wombat only had the same publicly available information as anyone else his assumptions turned out to be correct when the last broker report came out which more or less said the same. What has happened at the auction and the entire surrounds has left all of us in total amazement and there are lots of questions which need to be answered. All I know that on this forum there were / and are genuine people who have tried not only to educate themselves but shared with the other their findings / experience / opinion and assumptions. The main purpose of that information was not rump or dump or any of this garbage ventilated since the share price dramatically fallen, but to help people. If ANYONE makes an investment decision based purely on what he / she reads on HC - or any other forums - they should go back and have a serious look at themselves and blame their own laziness and greed instead of doing trading or investing in any stock based on their own research which can incorporate information from forums, but should not be based purely on that one. The other things what people have to understand. MUS is on the speculative end of the market. It can go up big time but also can come down big time. People should not invest more than what they can afford to lose if all goes bad. I know and fully understand, the aim of trading / investing is to make money and provide better life for ourselves and our loved ones, but everyone has to understand the risk associated with the investment and their own risk tolerance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.