LCY 7.69% 1.4¢ legacy iron ore limited

Good point Z,Definitly Mt Bevan for starters, lower production...

1. 64 Posts.
    Good point Z,

Definitly Mt Bevan for starters, lower production cost than rest and early cashflow.

Would be very interested to know what coal play they are looking at. Obviously been held very close to their chests or else our good old Indian media would have spilled the beans.

Could be a toss up between Wonarah and Coal play,as they are already producing iron ore Ridley might be landbanked.

The need for coking coal would make sense for an early production but depends on who the customer is, India or else where.

Then you have Wonarah, and the indians have made no secret to their intentions on keeping fertilizer prices way down.

Posted this over on the MAK thread.

http://potashinvestingnews.com/4347-india-fertilizer-potash-phosphate-discount-price.html

India is pushing potash and phosphate suppliers to lower the prices they are charging for the crop nutrients, claiming that a weakening rupee and climbing potash and phosphate prices are pushing Indian farmers out of the market.

No matter which way you look at this some people on hotcopper still cant (or dont want to) get there head around this huge potential of a company.

Anyway my pick MT Bevan, Wonarah, Coal, Ridley, manganese, gold (if viable).

A question i want to put out there does anyone think that LCY will do an internal spin off, of any of the above?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $107.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $2.206K 169.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 337730 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 87803 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.23pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.