CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

Highlights:• Tom de Vries appointed as General Manager...

1. 699 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Highlights:
    • Tom de Vries appointed as General Manager Operations at Wonawinta
    • High pressure sprays commissioned resulting in a 30% reduction in oversize material
    • Cause of grade performance in November has been rectified
    • Production grade for December has averaged in excess of 100g/t

Cobar Consolidated Resources (ASX:CCU) provides the following update on operations at the
    Wonawinta Silver Project in western New South Wales.

Wonawinta Management Appointment

CCR has appointed Mr Tom de Vries as General Manager Operations at Wonawinta, initially on a
    contract basis. Mr de Vries has a wealth of experience in improving operational performance at
    small and large mining operations, including recent GM roles at the Renison Bell tin mine in
    Tasmania and the Costerfield gold-antimony mine in Central Victoria.

Managing Director of CCR Mr Ian Lawrence said: “The Board is delighted to have appointed a General
    Manager of Tom’s calibre, and we look forward to working with him to ensure continuing strong
    operational progress at Wonawinta.”

Commissioning Update
    The Company has completed a successful installation of high pressure sprays on the Wonawinta plant’s double-deck screen, resulting in a minimum 30 per cent reduction in clay lumps appearing on the screen oversize stockpile.
    Grade Performance
    The cause of the grade performance issues identified in November has been rectified. Production grade for December so far has averaged in excess of 100g/t.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.