CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

i must agree with a previous rant from oly , that all loaning ,...

1. 294 Posts.
    i must agree with a previous rant from oly , that all loaning , shorting and all other types of secretive trading should be banned. if you dont own the stock you cant trade in any fashon. a bunch of criminals and shysters.as for the article on twiggy,from memory , he claimed that almpst 10% of the stock was shorted/but as 90% of the stock is spoken for how was it happening ? turns out it was stock belonging to the largest investor--it had been loaned out -possibly without the permission of the owner-anz is the caretaker-
    so without your knowledge someone can loan your stock for a third party to inflict damage to you--bloody madness-
    the problem was ,according to some reports ,caretakers of stocks were loaning out stock and pocketing a fee without telling the owner,i am sure some of my details are wrong to a degree -but i still thing the whole system is totaly corrupt///
    how would you feel if you left your prize possesion car over the week-end in the garage after servicing, and you later fimd out the service station owner hired your car out for a profit without your consent ! the problem with the stock market is thats the same bunch
    of shysters running the place who are running these scams, thats my rant for the week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.