CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Interesting with this old news is the focus on the seed bank....

1. 3,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    Interesting with this old news is the focus on the seed bank. Again, I don't think many have realised the importance of having created & studied many strains & varieties of MM & hemp. Andrew is the right guy in the right place & why CGB have an early advantage with his experience creating this seed bank since 1999..........20 years ahead of most of the others in Oz. Read up on other companies like CAN & you will see they have a major focus on the creation of a seed bank.
    The comments from Pharmocann's VP around the great quality of our hemp seed is testament to this & as Andrew mentions it will be a few years before we find the right mix of seed based on the climate of the particular state they are growing in so we are already well into this research which should make for outstanding future crop yields & quality.
    CGB are the biggest player in the Australian grown hemp seed market & from what I envisage they will be busy trying to fulfil their own market requirements rather than having to look for off take agreements with others. This I believe will be the same with the MM side when we are trying to fulfil our cannabis flower/oil extraction processes for the likes of Pharmocann & Canntab products for sale here & into Asia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.