GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

wonder what this will do to p.o.g?, page-23

1. 15,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 687
    Mahendra is very good I made a huge amount on his last gold warning ... However he's just a financial astrologer like the others that are very good nothing special everyone sees the same thing no different to reading a stock chart well actually easier as its more certain.. Mahendra just has better marketing and is more known Indians tend to like "gurus" but his calls are good ... It's easy to see though how he could appear like a charlatan with his marketing ...the 50 odd bucks I spent once has paid for itself a hundred times over but there's a host of free stuff out there

Astrology showed clear as day no QE .. If you see astrology also predicted the positivity in the gold saving the complete crash I stayed out of physical just efts due to it and was glad as the bounce could have cost me dearly if not out in time

Hate on it as much as u want but I like trading with a crystal ball personally ...

The only think astro can't show is manipulation..l the forces of nature don't lie unlike the suits

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.