LYC 0.77% $6.56 lynas rare earths limited

There are two issues here first is potential to cause harm. ...

1. 7,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501

There are two issues here first is potential to cause harm.  This is yourfavorite and I agree with you it is very low.    Sorry even beach sand is not zero.    The second is what do you do with all the WLP and NUF if the plant runs for as long as Lynas has said.  There is 500KT of WLP on site right now   and 1000KT of NUF.    If not for NEXT improvements I would expect this to double in 2 years but with NEXT I will say 3 years.   A long term plan is needed.   Both the government and Lynas ignored this because it was being handled quite safely on site.  I have only looked at pictures you have visited site do you think the site could hold 6 times what they have stored there now, 20 years from now?     10 times 30 years from now?

The time the government has given Lynas is ridiculous and needs tobe changed.   All parties have ignored solving this problem.       I would think that temporary extensions should be granted to Lynas.   A committee of Government and Lynas should be given a year to come up with the final solution.   Then enough time to implement it.  

Yours and many others constant comments about it being safe areaccurate.   That does not mean the problem of what to do with it does not need to be addressed soon and efficiently. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.56
Change
0.050(0.77%)
Mkt cap ! $6.131B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.51 $6.59 $6.49 $8.348M 1.273M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 16304 $6.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.56 2708 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.