LYC 0.22% $6.76 lynas rare earths limited

Wonder where they are going with this?, page-7

1. 421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    That's a lot of assuming and ignoring facts, which is her style, so what's new ? She makes her position clear in 2012.
    "My only hope is that the government will fulfill their promise today (10 Dec 2012) of which the Temporary Operating License (TOL) will be suspended if Lynas does not ship the waste abroad"
    Which ignores the reuse or PDF solutions experts prefer. She only has one side, IMO, the back of the Chinese check she negotiates. I feel her blatant betrayal of the Malaysian people is staggering in its heartlessness.

http://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/lynas-gets-full-operating-licence-tol-expiry-date
    The Atomic Energy Licensing Board (AELB) director-general Hamrah Mohd Ali said the board met on August 21 and agreed to issue a two-year FOSL to Australian rare earth miner and producer Lynas after it fulfilled all the conditions set.
    "They have complied with all the conditions set by us during the TOL stage and that is why the licence was issued," he told The Malaysian Insider when contacted today.
    He said this included having a permanent disposal facility, a condition set by the TOL, which Lynas detractors had accused the Australian company of failing to comply with.
    To this Hamrah said: "We work based on science and facts, not hearsay. They have submitted all the relevant documents to the board which showed they have complied with the conditions set and that is why we granted the licence to them."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.