SSI 0.00% 28.0¢ sino strategic international limited

wonder who is doing this?, page-22

1. 5,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    re: re:nightstalker Morning Motorway :) Yes, I read all the stuff, and I've pored over the charts. And I still think SSI is a real gamble. How ironic - a gambling stock that's a gamble ;)

Wyckhoff and most other TA gurus would add to his criteria that the stock must be liquid enough to be able to get out at a moment's notice - which is NOT the case with SSI. And that's the problem I have with it.

If you only looked at the price action on the chart, it looks fabulous. But all that price action is on too few shares traded. I'd want to ability to unload at a stoploss - which currently you wouldn't be able to do.

I don't have a problem with people buying into a stock on the promise of good things to come - heavens above, I have some MMN - but with SSI it all seems a bit too nebulous and way off in the future. Sure, their liquidity may have improved by then, but I'm not too happy tying up money into something I can't get out of if I need to.

Each to their own - and I'll still be watching the SSI story as it unfolds. I just hope, for the sake of all HC-ers holding the stock that it doesn't come crashing back to earth with a jolt any time soon, as it has done before following similar upswings over the last few years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.