PRM 0.00% 0.6¢ prominence energy limited

I usually post that cross trades are nothing out of the...

1. 547 Posts.
    I usually post that cross trades are nothing out of the ordinary, however in this case I know it wasn't just a case of the buyer and seller being with the same broker... this does not appear to have been a normal on market trade at all.

How do I know? Because I had a bid in the queue at 8.0c which was only 100,000 or so off the top, and my bid is still sitting there.

Normally if it is not an on market trade it will show up as a special crossing, I'm only looking at the course of sales through commsec's pedestrian offering (need to ring them and get my webiris re-activated) so maybe it doesn't show the real code.

certainly this kind of thing could spook people into thinking that there has been someone getting out and cause a fall (if this happened my order would get filled so I'm not doing myself any favours by posting this).... would be very interested to know what the true situation is, as this appears on the surface to be a trade designed to make the market believe that a substantial sell has occurred, when in fact it may just be a transfer...

Tony.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.868M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $123 20.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 767000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 239000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.05am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.