Very interesting, Milo. A health food teacher whose courses I...

1. 28,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    Very interesting, Milo. A health food teacher whose courses I have attended used to tell us that one major reason we keep crunching our way through that bag of chips, sweet biscuits, etc is due to our bodies seeking for the next bite to be of a whole food, not a partial food. Guess that is another way of looking at it. We eat less celery, despite the crunch, than we do when in possession of a chip packet. I recently bought and devoured "kale" biscuits. How ridiculous of me. Sure, I ate cheese on them, but of what value would that kale be and how much would be contained therein? OK, no longer will I do that!

I actually eat quite well and packets of chips and perhaps once every four months or six monthly. If one eats well, I think it means these processed foods hold no attraction at all. Sometimes, just a diversion.....

I am currently attempting an Intermittent Eating plan. Only a few days into this way of eating, but finding it to be less onerous than I expected...... see how good I will be after a couple of months.

Anyway, thanks for your post, milo.
    Last edited by picastoc: 06/01/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.