EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

wonderful agm, page-7

1. 3,313 Posts.
    will sell the gold leases in WA,already getting interested parties taking a look,wouldnt divulge too much,but within the next month,they will have news on the sale of this cash+ producing asset.

to much $$ to get the gold project up and going,in the vicinity of $10m,was his view.

they want the $$ that they will recieve to fast track Husab development.
    very very upbeat about the results from holes drilled in namibia,10 more to come,would not be tied down to when news available.
    sounds like they are waiting for more assays to bring back to perth as is more cost effective that way.

got 21 holes drilled,news out of 11,so we will wait.
    every time they have raised funds,there has been a consolidated increase in the share price.

many co's very active over there in Namibi,the chinese/canadians etc showing plenty of interest in the area.
    they are smack bang in the middle of it all.
    by this time next year they will know that at least one area is proven up to mine.
    where they are,they estimate there will be another co, in production with 2 yrs.
    they will arrive at the decision on whether to mine or send the dirt to a neighbour to deliver upon.

sorry guys never took any notes all from memory.

saw many ppl take notes,hopefully they are h/c members.

good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $6.4K 725K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 5457440 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1746984 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.