XJO 0.22% 7,750.7 s&p/asx 200

wonderful wednesday?

1. 10,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1225
    Well as most of you probably have ascertained so far; I am bullish when there is panic and bearish when there is mis placed over enthusiasm. I don't know what's wrong with me, it's like my emotions take-over and go into reverse gear to the main crowd, I am the pinnacle poker player you just don't know what hand I am holding :)))); sure it can be profitable but also need to be cautious as trends can keep going on longer than anticipated.

So today I am cautious and there is a slight possibility the XJO will make a lower high. I would have preferred if we consolidated this week and build up steam for a rally. But....

I must announce however I do believe this market has legs for another three months or 90 days; through previous studies any severe market decline and the consequent low the market rallied for a full 360 degrees from that low and then the market decline for two years. So this rally has some legs in it yet. In terms of short term trading...I think we may have hit an intermediate high. Today will be the 1/8 date range of the third 360 day cycle from the 2007 high. I also measure from the March 2009 low and that date is coming in on the 4th December. So some caution wouldn't go astray. I am predicting a high today and Friday will confirm it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.