XJO 0.76% 7,921.3 s&p/asx 200

Hi Volt,Laundry/Ferrera - opposite opinions - in your experience...

1. 320 Posts.
    Hi Volt,
    Laundry/Ferrera - opposite opinions - in your experience with the two, who has been seen to be the most accurate?

From your mention of Ferrera, and research done on the net into him, he seems to be pretty fixed in his cycle dates, yet Laundry seems to be more reactive/changes with market action.

e.g, he was so, so sure in his commentary that the middle of October was the high and that the market would turn down to the bottom green line because that's just what is going to happen, but it got nowhere near close, and now he's so, so sure that its going to rally to new highs. Will it not happen again.

For us fledgling followers we can only respond to price action when two such great market timers can't agree.

Once again I have to say that you'd have to be a bold speculator or fund manager to keep placing bets against the USD at this point - the time to bet against it was up in the 86-89 area, not at the 76-74 area - someone on the other side wants the opposite trade and I can't help but conclude that they (the bankers) are always going to be the winner at these levels. The lower the USD goes, the greater their buy orders will be - scary scenario if there is a short squeeze. I think last Friday gave us a little glimpse into how quickly things can fall.

Anyway, see what happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.