I don't judge othersHumans need to follow God’s way to be...

1. 1,524 Posts.
    I don't judge others

Humans need to follow God’s way to be morally committed

In all aspects of their lives, not just clothes, there are rules from God that humans abide by to guide them,because everyone does what they like and claim that it is personal freedom and harm society

It is true that a person can have modest clothes and have bad manners, but this is an exception to the rule that nudity, and sexy clothes lead to the corruption of society

Human legislation is tainted by mistakes, desires, and whims, but God’s legislation is not tainted by error, because God is the creator of man and God knows what fixes his creation.

arrogance and envy pure waste of time. For this reason I am looking for the satisfaction of God, because we are not aimlessly on earth are placed. We have an agent and that is that we encourage the good and good acts, so we promised paradise our goal will obtain. We have a choice between good and evil.

Exactly common sense is the key point in our life. According to common sense, the most knowledgeable Individual about the creation would be its creator, for example: the producer of one car is the one that could answer all the questions related to this car its purpose, how to use it...

In our case, the Creator of Human being would be the appropriate one to determine what is good and what is bad for them. In order to fulfill this requirement, He sent different messenger and prophets (Peace be upon them) in order to teach people how to behave.Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

Talked about all religious and worldly matters

Because Islam

Constitution and approach to life

In eating and sleeping and praying, bathing and transactions between people and so on

Religion is not just a ritual only

Pray and then go out to lie and drinking alcohol and adultery
    Like other religions

Allah gave you mind and heart
    To use them to achieve benefit
    Listen then decide carefully
    You are free to choose
    Because in the end
    You will bear the result of your choice

alone

No one will share with youI pray to allah to show you the truthBefore it's too late

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.