Wonderful, page-474

1. 11,912 Posts.
    Yasoooo, you need to check your source material. Christians DO NOT claim to have any of the original 27 NT books.
    Of the thousands of copies most were made at least 2 centuries after the originals. By this time ''Kyrios'' , the Greek word for Lord was used to replace the Tetragrammaton. The NT was originally written by members of the Israelite nation that accepted Jesus as the Messiah. In contrast history clearly teaches that the nation rejected Jesus. It was this same nation that prohibited the pronouncing of God's name that was written more than 7,000 times in the OT. Are you suggesting they got it right?

When you suggest a ''Witness'' is ''ramming Jehovah down every ones throat'' it reminds me of the time a woman became hostile toward me because I used the word ''mankind'' when referring to humans. There was no chance I could calm her from that point on.

Jehovah's Witnesses are not alone in recognizing God's name rightly belongs in the Holy Scriptures. Many African, Native American, Asian, European and Pacific Island languages use the divine name. They total more than 120.

Time and again throughout history Jehovah has vindicated himself as the ''only true God'' [John 17:3]. He will do it again!

(Ezekiel 38:23) And I will certainly magnify myself and sanctify myself and make myself known before the eyes of many nations; and they will have to know that I am Jehovah.’

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.