ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Wonderings...

1. 3,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Freddy, keep these simple thoughts in mind as you hit the hay tonight....

There has been little to no selling mate, and what has been sold 'we' think its just a buying / selling group based on the non-disclosure of substantial holdings....so in other words the main players are still there....

The SP is being manipulated.... like a shake out of sorts IMHO.

Directors are saying there will be a commencement in 2-4 weeks..... from AGM.

Lets face it - if they assign stock @ .001 so be it - I just want AT5 , who we all know isn't a duster to go into production... OIL prices can't and won't stay long forever...

Its just a waiting game....

Also, remember there was no mob with burning torches at the AGM. Why u ask? well probably because maybe the ones in the know, know what the real play is, and its merely a waiting game.

I hate this stock as much as the next guy, but...lets face it, as Yazz would say.... ' The only way is UP!'
  2. 872 Posts.
    I can't sleep because I had a kip this afternoon after I went swimming. Swimming always takes it out of me. But I get what you are saying. But it has been a waiting game all year really. Hope it's worth it in the end.
    I'll cop anything if this place sinks. But I ain't selling till the end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.