Wong’s Palestine call has been criticised as ‘a win for terrorists’ by the Coalition, page-127

1. 44,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    yer know where the heart of the problem is Jim? imo its because the tribe of Moses was told they are God's Chosen people. it makes them so much closer to God than anybody else, so much so they think anybody else is not as right as they because they are further away from God.

I've known quite a few people who think they are God's chosen. I used to give them medication. and then they got better.

theres an antipathy for the Palestinians because they are known in certain circles as "towel heads". whereas Jews can mix in with our cosmopolitan multicultural population, they don't cause (much) trouble and many vote Liberal and live in wealthy neighbourhoods and are landlords just like us.

so of course they'd side on the right and want to paint Muslims as leftie voters.

I'm very impressed with Wongs message today. David Cameron, that stalwart of conservatism, made the move. he's spot on in his analysis that it will force Hamas out of the picture. As a State Palestinian people will have the right to self-governance. they'll be able to have free and fair elections that aren't rigged. they'll be able to have their own police and armed forces to secure their borders.

they've been kept from this for decades allowing Israel to make Palestine their annexed home. really its Israel's way of redefining its borders. those settlements should then belong to Palestine under the current borders.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.