@Cowboyinvestor; yet again you're just plain WRONG!1. I've never...

1. 46,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @Cowboyinvestor; yet again you're just plain WRONG!

1. I've never denied that Hamas was elected to govern in Gaza but nor will I glorify it by referring to it as a legitimate regime - I regard it as a fundamentalist terrorist regime and IMO Israelis had every right to pursue it for the atrocities of October 7th, 2023.
    2. I have indeed often expressed my shock at and condemnation for the atrocities committed by Hamas as reported by Israelis on October 7th, 2023.
    3. It's my assessment that Netanyahu's refusal to even consider ending the slaughter of Palestinian civilians throughout Gaza is even frustrating Israelis who realise that this is what is preventing the release of more Israeli hostages - they've taken to the streets to protest Netanyahu's intransigence.
    4. It comes as no surprise to me that IDF personnel are now finding the bodies of hostages buried in rubble and killed by the bunker-busting bombing of Gaza by Netanyahu's Regime - how many of the remaining 130 hostages are still alive is anyone's guess but the longer the bunker-busting bombing f=goes on the more likely it is that fewer hostages will survive.
    5. You've no evidence of any kind whatsoever to support your last two points - ones which are at odds with verified and independent reports from international aid workers and investigative journalists in Gaza who have not yet been killed by Netanyahu's regime.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.