Wong’s Palestine call has been criticised as ‘a win for terrorists’ by the Coalition, page-499

1. 47,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @Parsifal; re your post which included "... so let me get this right - you think hotcopper is an extreme right wing forum. But you post on it. Is this because you think you / like your fake French friend - are going to bring reason to a group you clearly have no time for, or because you have nothing better to do or some other reason. ..."

Yet again your comments divert to a focus on yourself and to casting slurs on other posters.

Hot Copper's Politics forum is for 'robust political debate' - something I relish and especially when the views of others are at odds with my own. Debating others enables me to better understand issues and to become more aware of other perspectives.

Re the paradigms etc you mentioned, I post on threads like this one due to my commitment to cherishing humanitarian values. I'll NOT ignore the plight of powerless people like those civilians in Gaza being slaughtered and tortured to death by what I assess to be a mega-maniacal genocidal regime that boasts the unequivocal backing / resourcing of the world's largest producer of WMDs / munitions.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.