just following on this is why woke politics and the support of...

1. 1,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    just following on this is why woke politics and the support of it is a dangerous game as you are never going to be 'woke' enough.

woolworth is was pro Voice, Anti Australia day, pro ALP/Greens etc now they are getting hammered by the Wokes they are trying to play 'capitalist' card, but it is too late you burnt that bridge

Nationals are digging in with the Greens. The ALP is pushing on with a commision, and your woke-idiot support has resulted in

this is exactly what is happening to the Australian jewish community the wealthy areas in which the newish Australian reside voted ALP/Greens/Teals you pushed the voice, you pushed woke agendas, push unhinged immigration, you pushed out Traditional Christian and good values etc but now the woke are after you. They are sing anti Semetic chants, theyre wishing you death, they are filling the Universe with Anti jewish banners - the very same Universities you pushed woke agendas from the same Unis you thought you controlled.

i find it amazing i dont supoort the racism but the jewish community is 100% getting exactly what they asked for - i hope the hate and blood shed ends

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.