@822-190; on October 7th 2023 Hamas demonstrated that it...

1. 46,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @822-190; on October 7th 2023 Hamas demonstrated that it couldn't give a rat's rear end about Israelis' human rights.

Since then Netanyahu's Regime has killed thirty times as many Palestinian civilians as Hamas killed that day as well as wounding another 80,000 of them - all which are war crimes for which Netanyahu's Regime will be pursued int international courts for the next 80-100 years.

As for the 'remaining 130 Israeli hostages', I suspect many of them have already been pulverised by the saturation level bunker-busting bombing of Gaza. As with the reported 9,000 Palestinian hostages taken withoput prior trial by Netanyahua's genocidal regime I think they should freed.

I further suspect that Hamas is more than a little spooked by Netanyahu's promise to unleash Hell on Earth targeting Palestinians once Israeli hostages are released [ie. NOT much incentive there for Hamas].

Your latest comment signals to me that you're distressed Netanyahu's genocidal regime has only killed one hundred investigative journalists and not every single one of them.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.