do you actually gave some sort of psychological problem? Or do...

1. 17,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    do you actually gave some sort of psychological problem? Or do you have such an infirm moral base that you feel perfectly comfortable avoiding responsibility for what you write? Or do you have dementia and don’t recall what you wrote and don’t bother checking.

so here is my post and the post of yours I responded to

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6101/6101357-4f1b2e257d204260c60a48d7e04eaf9d.jpg

so in response to you latest rant - you were the one taking it off course with a question that was idiotic, personalised and quite clearly baiting

but I answered it. I don’t have to answer it as you want me to - I answer it as I see fit. And I would have thought that pointing out that @822-190 don’t actually agree on everything was a pretty ok response.

I also answers the question of whether I was part of a propaganda machine.

as I’ve suggested before if you don’t want me talk about your posts - or about my own opinions about whatever your latest attempt to belittle me is - then stopping carrying on like a child.

your behaviour is not pretty. It’s over emotional. It’s regularly irrational and it’s certainly trying to position yourself as somehow morally superior. I’ll ascribe any of those states to you when you stop trying to misrepresent what others say and when you stop personalising comments and then complaining when people respond

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.