Peace , Understanding , compassion , Open mindedness , and love...

1. 17,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Peace , Understanding , compassion , Open mindedness , and love without political sway . The last few points are the way i live my life without religion . I have grown up Peace and understanding to all .

it’s not off topic in a way. hatred that comes from religion and race is widespread. I don’t think the current conflict in the Middle East is any different.

however i would like to comment on your reference to the chosen ones. This has been used so often and mostly in a negative light. In fact the original biblical reference is entirely different. Its use is consistently in the context of a covenant with god. Being a chosen people placed upon the Jews an obligation to be a holy people. It was not a one way matter. I was not about some sort of religious or racial or tribal superiority.

we could of course debate why this even mattered but a normal phase of human development (anthropological) is a religious externalising of some sort. yeah wouldn’t it be nice if humans simply got on

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.