Wong is a traitor 100%, page-183

1. 18,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I thought it wasn’t about me. So why are you once again accusing me of something that is actually a figment of your own imagination.

and where pray tell do I go into bat for the US?

are you sure your brain is fully functional or that you don’t gave some sort of disorder where you have conversations with some alter ego.

It would be great if you could just stick to real facts or alternatively to recognise that you are not a principal on hotcopper, you aren’t marking any assignments and people are entitled to express themselves as they wish. You can’t force a formula for emotions or distress, you can’t insist there is only one answer and you can’t determine whether the way one expresses oneself

and in case you need reminding why. Have made my response about you this was your first sentence (I’ve highlight the words where you make it about me just so you can’t miss it)

yet again it's apparent that you're not only blind to the dark side of Netanyahu's genocidal regime you even go into bat for the US-resourced atrocities its committing on a daily basis.Even worse, when it comes to the mutilations, starvation, deprivation, dislocation, pain, suffering, losses, deaths and grief of Palestinian civilians you can't even bring yourself to acknowledge such

now why don’t you go away , stamp your feet like rumplestilskin and then calm down

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.