This is simply a response to Happdayz paragraph in his post...

1. 10,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    This is simply a response to Happdayz paragraph in his post number 73897397.
    My aim was to point out to a younger generation of posters that students action can bring great changes for the betterment of the world.

How in the past the students actions supported a terrorist organisation and made Mandela a renowned world statesman!

Happydayz comment:

‘Everyone can see that they were very wrong, unfortunately now the rest of the world and societies of the world are now getting involved more and more and it's more important how the rest of the world feels about it, it won't matter how many campuses have demonstrations, all that does is get rid of those out of education system who are demonstrating and make them pay with their future, unless they can be the future”

The general message on the media is that the action being taken by the Uni campuses is something unique and never happened in the past.
    it’s what the pro-Israeli posters would like u to believe and every effort is made by them to curb such info.

In my opinion this post is relevant and if the posts on the threading heading was scrutinised, I’m confident that the words like, student, uni’s and campuses would be referred too multiple of times

Posters general ask for evidence to support my comments as following,

https://www.zinnedproject.org › news › tdih › students-blockade-columbia-university-to-protest-apartheidApril 4, 1985:
    Students Blockade Columbia Univ. to Protest Apartheid ...Equally important is the 1985 student blockade of Hamilton Hall (renamed Mandela Hall) that lasted for three weeks, as students demanded that the school divest from corporations profiting from apartheid South Africa. From April 4 through April 25, 1985, students led by the Coalition for a Free

https://www.npr.org › 2024 › 05 › 05 › 1249135170 › usc-dean-reflects-on-leading-anti-apartheid-student-protests-in-the-1980s
    USC Dean reflects on leading anti-Apartheid student protests in the ...5 May 2024. Forty years ago, there was another divestment movement. Back then, students wantedto end minorityrule known as apartheid in South Africa. UC Berkeley was the epicenter of that movement.I didn’t read the article but I noticed it relates to the current issue on Uni’s campuses actions.

Unfortunately since a Greenie supplied the platform for HC, it has never worked properly on my IPad

Last edited by MirCat: 20/05/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.