LYC 0.00% $7.02 lynas rare earths limited

wong pissed off by re raw materials arrival

1. 186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    This article from Sinchew makes me laugh.
    While celebrating successfully crossing the mountain, Wong Tack received the news of LYC has sneakily sent RE raw materials into LAMP in the middle of night.
    He was very agitated and angry.It was too late to organise people cordon/wall to block the materials being sent into the factory. Hereunder is the weblink and a bad translation by bing.
    http://www.microsofttranslator.com/BV.aspx?ref=IE8Activity&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sinchew-i.com%2FsciWWW%2Fnode%2F342841%3Ftid%3D881
    Rare earth raw materials into the plant at midnight-the I news sense of anger

Storm of rare-earth plant
    2012-11-22 18:52

(Pahang-the 22nd Winter) Chairman of the green event I Linus arrival of rare earth raw materials has been quiet in the night, excited and angry. He said all ascetic's 26th most major decisions at the independence square.

He said Barry Linus took people for a period of 14 days of ascetic during an environment-friendly operation, in the night job so that people want to cordon blocking rare earths into the factory, have been too late.

A decision on people's 26th independence square

"When we were celebrating across the hills, received rare earth today at 2 o'clock in the morning message sent to Linus factories, this is, it is angry. "

I Brigade arrived at noon today after Wu Jiding Yi, said at a press conference.

And whether it will convene another consultation activities of the people to protest, I said, people are powerful, let people make a decision on 26th.

I also said that team will arrive at the independence square, 25th until the 26th, at 9 o'clock in the morning, if the Prime Minister and the members of Congress are concerned about people, should the people of Independence Square and Linus and discussed other issues related to environmental hazards.

"If they don't come, even. "

Looking forward to independence square provides resting room

The other hand, I say, one of the players this afternoon, district police officer, received a Golden Horse calls, ascetic head Barry at 4 o'clock in the afternoon.

"We are a organization without organization, participants are all spontaneous and everyone has the responsibility of citizens. I'm not to the Kinmen district, my only requirement is a 1x2 in independence square feet of space for me to rest. "

I also said, along the way, he is full of hope, because people have stood up, spontaneous spirit of the Cosmos community.

"Hot news: storm of rare-earth plant"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.02
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.561B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ $7.09 $6.86 $415.7K 64.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1583 $7.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.65 303 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.44am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.