LYC 0.30% $6.76 lynas rare earths limited

wong snubbed by kuantan water dept.

1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Accompanied by the special assistant of Kuantan MP Shen Chunxiang, Wong Tack visited the Kuantan Water Dept and ask many questions regarding the water supply to LAMP. To his disappointment, he received ZERO answer.
    He now threaten them with a demonstration in front of their office after yet another demonstration in KL on 12-01-13 organised by Pakatan.
    Who the hell he thinks he is!
    http://www.microsofttranslator.com/BV.aspx?ref=IE8Activity&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sinchew-i.com%2Fnode%2F353375
    I visited Pahang Kuantan branch-the question of water supplies for sale shuilainasi denied

Storm of rare-earth plant
    2013-01-10 10:38

"Green event" Feng Xueping members (from left), I, Shen Chunxiang, Rafah and Armagh Wednesday afternoon visiting pengshui Kuantan Branch works again, raised a question to the authorities. (Figure: sin chew daily)

(Pahang • Kuantan 9th) green event Chairman I today-site of pengshui Kuantan branch office management company, raised several questions about water to Linus, but get no answer.

He refers to pengshui Kuantan branch management company spokesman admitted by high pressure would not divulge the company's sale of water to Linus rare plant data, all the questions raised by the Association, fails to respond.

I 2:30 P.M. today, in Kuantan congressmen accompanied by Special Assistant Shen Chunxiang, entering the pengshui Kuantan branch office management companies, met with operating officer responsible for the engagement dahuamani, however the entire dialog is only 10 minutes.

I questioned the pengshui for management companies how much water per day are currently sold to Linus? Water purchased by Linus, enjoyed Government subsidies?

Put more water for low water pressure

He said that since the mine arrived in Kuantan, factory after production of rare earths, Kuantan gabion and several Baroque water supply in case of a low water pressure, questioned whether this relationship with Linus.

"The staff were answering said, they were above indicates, it cannot make data more issues related to response and Linus, if we want to know the details, you must ask the Pahang water management company Manager. "

I said that water management company (formerly known as Bureau of pengshui) selling water to the Linus project, as one of the approval authority, if the authorities cannot ensure the provision of adequate water supplies the majority of users, should not be awarded to Linus.

"They dare not make public data, sales data has become the confidential data of water to Linus? Affected people in this area do not have the right to know? "

I said, they will "rise of 112 people rally" after the end, asked pengshui by management and Manager of the company, if they couldn't give clear and specific instructions, Baroque residents they will be combined to pengshui management company building demonstration.

I said, "green event" actively called for anti-pollution-rare earth elements and anti-people's response to the January 12 held in Kuala Lumpur, "people rise rallies", and raise the aspirations of the people.

"Hot news: storm of rare-earth plant"

(Daily Star)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.76
Change
0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $6.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.70 $6.82 $6.68 $12.37M 1.829M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 $6.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.78 7217 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.