LYC 2.01% $6.36 lynas rare earths limited

Wong Tack, Fuziah to lead gov't committee on Lynas review - minister, page-14

1. 166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    I wrote (to ausheds):
    "Believe me, she´s a clever researcher (as seen in her critical blog entries from 2012 about LAMP) and - since yesterday, she´s Energy, Green Technology, Science, Climate Change and Environment Minister.

She most probably will have access to all papers concerning Lynas, she demanded open insight already in 2012. In my opinion, she will check them or let them be checked - because in this story two of her favourite long term opponents come together: Lynas & Najib. And if necessary, she will put a counterweight into the balance (= she will check and balance).

I can wait, till she has read everything she´s interested in and starts to raise some critical questions, Lynas will have to answer. Depending on Lynas´s answer and a more than 50% chance, the re-negotiation of business boundaries for Lynas operations (in favour of malaysia and it´s environment) will start - and this will at least cost Lynas some money ... well knowing, that the next renewal of the TOL will be September 2019 and could be a welcomed pledge for (re-)negotiations.

I don´t feel very comfortable to be one of the shareholder hostages AGAIN - as i´ve been in 2012 (and exited, because there were less risky investments without temporal downtrend). I made my decisions to stay in this roller coaster ride for "long odds" or till a certain exit point is reached again (with an actually still comfortable plus) - but with a close eye at what happens in malaysian government (remember, that i was also right, that Fuziah will bring this topic back on the table after election and governmental change)."

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/34147791/single

You wrote (to Chemist1959):

"So far the anti Lynas crew are the only ones that have called for another Lynas PSC. Don’t care how highly suggestive you believe it may be, unless the PH government i.e Dr M approves, it ain’t happening. To date there has been no indication the PH government will support the anti Lynas call.

Oh dear, the anti Lynas campaigner Wong Tack is upset he might be expelled from parliament. Certainly something LYC investors should be mindful about..."

... and why you were telling us how ridiculous / laughable our hints for an upcoming investigations were i answered you this:

"goofy:
    Parliament hasn’t even resumed yet and there’s already a PSC lol.

Too funny."

Me:
    "That's - at least - not what i said, but you are not answering me, so what?!

You are right, ACTUALLY there IS no investigation.

One (very limited group of people) demanded a PSC, one company says, that it is open for "any investigation" ... so - and there we go again - we (or at least me) have to wait, till the time is ripe."

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/34152861/single

PS: Little hint from my side - time is ripe ... NOW! Stop ridiculing people that have a good nose for what is happening on the political stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.36
Change
0.125(2.01%)
Mkt cap ! $5.940B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.34 $6.38 $6.28 $6.726M 1.062M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 5456 $6.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.36 17025 42
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.00pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.