LYC 1.35% $5.83 lynas rare earths limited

The interesting thing about the discussion is everyone is...

1. 270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    The interesting thing about the discussion is everyone is focused on what the opposition may or may not do in the future. My concern is not with the opposition so much as I wonder if Mr. Arnold and Ms. Lacaze have signifcant understanding of the ramifications. It's all to easy to say they do but do you/we really know?

In my opinion, and the extent of my understanding of law is several courses in college, is that unless an effort is made from the outset to remove Ms. Fuziak and Mr. Tack from the committee, crying foul later is not allowed. Condoning Ms. Fuziah as a member through no protest eliminates any thoughts of future recourse based on committee members. It's similar to eating a cake then asking for your money back because you didn't like the taste.

I, we can only hope that this development is being taken VERY seriously as past wins by Lynas never guarantee future wins. Ms. Fuziah is in my opinion, someone to be very wary of as she is persistent and focused. If she has greater political ambitions she becomes even more a serious adversary.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.83
Change
-0.080(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $5.449B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.89 $6.04 $5.83 $18.89M 3.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 17984 $5.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.87 3952 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.