LYC 3.43% $6.34 lynas rare earths limited

wong tack moves on to greener pastures..

1. 1,529 Posts.
    Well I have been wondering why they have been so damn quiet in the last month.

Really haven't heard squat from the Humping Hijos or from Wong Tack in the last month and given the court case next week wouldn't you expect the usual BS.

Wong should be out there yelping about how the government is corrupt for allowing this Lynas Lamp to operate blah blah blah.....as he usually does.

Even Fuzliar has distanced herself.

Interesting little find is that Wong Tack has now all of a sudden sprung up as the head of SEPA (Subah Environmental Protection Association) and is suing a government based forrestry organisation for 100 Billion Ringbits.

And he is filing for a judicial review of the forestry / quarry project concerned.

I guess this guy just runs around filing judicial reviews and protesting, holding companies to ransom all over Malaysia as a professional environmental protestor.

I would love to know who pays his bills.

I guess thats why they made the little local schoolteacher that started SMSL leave the organisation so that they could get this guy (Wong) in to be more aggressive (in their own words) in the protest against LAMP.

I guess Wong Tack has now moved on to greener pastures now that the JR of Lynas is looking a bit shaky. (no pun intended)

http://www.theborneopost.com/2012/11/02/sepa-seeks-rm100b-damages-over-quarry-operations/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.