LYC 2.36% $6.06 lynas rare earths limited

Yeah, liar Wong has gotten a lot of mileage by wrongly trashing...

1. 997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22

Yeah, liar Wong has gotten a lot of mileage by wrongly trashing Lynas. Now Wong is getting his craving for more attention fulfilled ... but all for the wrong reason (for him) ... haven't read any peep of support from DAP

Now it seems an NGO friendly to MCA has taken up Wong's challenge to debate any subject matter .... and it is asking about Wong's political funding and reporting .... wonder how Wong will reply ... will he threaten to burn down the NGO?
    ====================
    http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2013/4/28/nation/13037862&sec=nation

GE13: NGO accepts Wong Tack’s debate challenge

PETALING JAYA: An MCA-friendly NGO has taken up DAP candidate in Bentong Wong Tack's challenge for a debate.

Shen Yee Aun, 26, who leads the Malaysian Youth Rights Movement, said he would gladly take on the activist “any time, any place”.

“I would like to question why he needs to collect public donations at DAP dinner events,” Shen said.

Referring to a posting in stopthelies.my that he owned huge tracts of land, Shen said this meant that Wong was wealthy.

“Why does he need to collect money from the poor in Bentong?”

The blog also claimed the land had been used for oil palm cultivation, a sector frowned upon by environment groups, and that Wong was a permanent resident of Canada.

(Wong has admitted that he was involved in oil palm cultivation and that he had held the PR when he ran a consultancy firm in Canada but this had been cancelled.)

Shen also challenged Wong to reveal how much funds he had collected from the public so as to be in line with DAP's competency, accountability and transparency policy.

On Friday, Wong extended the challenge for a debate to all Barisan Nasional candidates here.

Wong is battling for the parliamentary seat with MCA deputy president Datuk Seri Liow Tiong Lai. There are four state seats in Bentong.

Liow, in his response, reiterated that Wong should stop diverting public attention from the allegations made against the activist

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.06
Change
0.140(2.36%)
Mkt cap ! $5.664B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.02 $6.12 $5.97 $11.52M 1.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12791 $6.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 13019 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.