LYC 2.81% $6.23 lynas rare earths limited

wong tak says sorry, page-14

1. 997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22

Wong thinks he can just talk it away ...and now it is over because HE says it is over? Wow such an egomaniacal psychopath ...

probably realizes donations could dry up how come a retired school teacher can travel all over Malaysia, for example for the credit card cutting ceremony he flew in to Kuantan that morning ....

And were there actually young kids who cheered him in the bus station or the bomb statement or is it something made up in Wong's fevered mind?

Didn't see a picture of him bowing, just talk? But there are always pictures of him in heroic poses or looking like he is a leader or speaking (or something ...)..

I would think the police still has a process to follow to its conclusion since they opened an investigation.

They should now redouble their efforts (IMO) since there seems to be a process of whitewashing this threat by DAP and Wong. Will the witnesses be coerced/influenced?

I would think part of that process is to have Wong come down to the police station and give his statement .... can't wait to see that happen. He should eat humble pie in front of all of Malaysia in front of cameras and since he loves food, it should not be a problem. Then a few months of jail time doing community service like cleaning the public toilets would be a nice way for him to atone ...and jail food should do him some good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.23
Change
-0.180(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $5.870B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.31 $6.34 $6.23 $15.22M 2.431M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 100715 $6.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.24 7550 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.