LYC 2.34% $6.26 lynas rare earths limited

wong tak says sorry, page-15

1. 2,364 Posts.
    Big deal!
    He's realised that no sane person would support his call to terrorism by burning down the lamp.
    So he's recanted. On that one point.
    He's still responsible for hundreds of defamatory remarks, misrepresentations and outright lies (along with others). So IMO it's time for gloves off!
    If he's commited an offense under the Malaysian criminal code I hope he's charged and prosecuted.
    If he's defamed Lynas (I firmly believe he has) the ongoing proceedings should be pursued.
    If he hasn't paid costs for earlier legal proceedings I expect the Malaysian system will block his next application until he has done so. I'd hope he'd be required to post a 'costs' bond in case he loses the next one. I believe the term is 'vexacious litigant'.
    Lynas should seek costs AND damages. He's been given many chances to back down and should now be taken out!
    Two last observations:
    1. I really doubt the LAMP can be burned. Maybe the kilns if the gas is redirected. Maybe the SX circuits where a major solvent is kerosine. Otherwise ,all that heavy duty stainless steel piping...no way! It's a sick dream.
    2. Stomp on the bastard by all means but avoid adding proceeds to the bottom line. I think Lynas should ruin him financially but donate the proceeds (matched 1=1 by Lynas)to worthy local causes. Otherwise we can be cast as bullies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.26
Change
-0.150(2.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.870B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.31 $6.34 $6.25 $6.895M 1.096M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 26859 $6.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.26 4937 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.