LYC 2.86% $6.11 lynas rare earths limited

wong+tan have softened with anwar's u-turn , page-10

1. 678 Posts.
    On a Positive Note…

Less than one month before we know –

1. Election date
    2. Fist Quarterly Report
    3. New CEO takes over

All of which will be of great interest to us all.

In the meantime we might get a Announcement regarding sales or something positive happening. Clearly that will put a few smiles on some dials in this place.

And Rastus, you can say my name here I am not ashamed of what I post :) If you want to have no sentiment, that is fine. I clearly do not understand why you hold a share you have no sentiment in anymore, or others. Its like I have held other shares, gotten tired of the expectations and left, sold out and moved on. If you don’t like holding LYC anymore or you don’t believe in it, sell make some profit somewhere else, and once the story develops and you feel more comfortable come back and buy at a new price.

Isn’t that how investing is supposed to work? Or is it where you sit and bemone your grief of holding and help support the shorters position.

Rastus, I didn’t single you out, I have just noticed a group of people that no longer have a senitment that used to.
    Believe me, no malice in my post to you. BTW, have always respected your posts :)

BTW, my position is Hold and has been for a while, from LT buy :) Why becuase I have covered most of my position now and I am happy to just sit and watch whats going on, and its not because I am worried about Malayasia, what will happen will happen, but seriously the plant will not be closed down :) at least in my humble opinion....

Mrs Om

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.11
Change
-0.180(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $5.711B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.12 $6.15 $6.07 $17.65M 2.889M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 26354 $6.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.15 3758 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.